Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BikeStreet USA Meet the Techs




Jimmy Graham from Delrey Beach, has 9 ½ in the bicycle business. You will find Jimmy in our West Palm Beach location.

What is your dream bike? Giant Trance X / LiteSpeed L3

What is your favorite bike trail, commute or ride? Dupont Forest NC and local Markham Park

Do you race or ride just for fun? My son, wife, and I race BMX year round. I ride my Litespeed up and down A1A to stay in shape for the BMX races.

How has cycling changed your life?  Cycling been a part of my whole life, as a child it kept me out of trouble. I started BMX racing at such a young age. I was always traveling to races and kept me busy. Still to this day I get the same feeling of freedom, and the joy I got as a kid on my bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment