Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BikeStreet USA Meet the Techs

Julie Liles grew up in Michigan & has 7 years officially in the bicycle business; unofficially it’s been in her blood as a little girl.

 What bike do you ride? Trek Madone, Trek Top Fuel, and Trek District.

What’s your dream bike? I love the bikes I have now. I’d say that’s my dream bike.

What is your favorite bike trail, commute or ride?  Favorite trail is Santos in Ocala. Favorite road ride is Jupiter Island.

Do you race or ride just for fun? Just for fun and the camaraderie between friends.


How has cycling changed your life? Cycling & Bicycles has literally been part of my life for the past 15 years. It’s the best way to get out and see the beauty of the world around you. I’ve loved riding my bike since I was a little girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment